[dm3_tab label=”How to Contribute”]For new AFINA Optima10 clients, open an account here.
For existing clients, you have three options to send money to our custody partner National Bank Correspondent Network (NBCN):
- Online Bill Payment: From your financial institution’s online bill payment system, select “NBCN” as your payee and enter your account number. Complete your payment.
- Cheque: Mail a cheque payable to “NBCN Inc.” and your account number in the memo field to:
National Bank Correspondent Network
Attn: Raymond Kung (Service Coordinator)
130 King Street West, Suite 3000
Toronto, ON M5X 1J9
- EFT: Complete this authorization form and send it to us.[/dm3_tab]
[dm3_tab label=”Contribution Limit”]The 2015 RRSP contribution limit is the lesser of $24,930 or 18% of earned income from the 2014 tax year. Refer to your 2014 Notice of Assessment from the Canada Revenue Agency for your specific contribution limit. Contact us if you need help calculating your amount.[/dm3_tab]
[dm3_tab label=”Deadline”]Febuary 29, 2016 at 11:59 PM (local time)[/dm3_tab]
The 2016 Tax-Free Savings Account (TSFA) limit is $5,500, with the current annual lifetime limit of $46,500.
The annual Canada Education Savings Grant equals 20% of the first $2,500 you contribute per child, per year to your Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP).
- AFINA Optima10: National Bank will be sending tax slips no later than early March.
- AFINA Affinity Fund LP: Apex Fund Services will be completing the T5013 partnership return by March 31, 2016 and individual T5013s will be issued at that time.